Monday, March 24, 2014

Vamff




WEARING // outfit 1 - Bec & Bridge bouquet dress with Asos turtle neck knit
                      outfit 2 - ksubi mesh singlet, unknown label leather shoes and skirt
Apologies for my lack of posts! I've been really busy lately with school  - and VAMFF! 
It was an amazing week! My friend I went to runway 4 presented by Elle Australia on Thursday (Thanks Josef!).The designers showcased were Bianca Spender, Camilla and Marc, Ginger & Smart, KAHLO, LIFEwithBIRD, Michael Lo Sordo and YB J'AIME. My personal fave was definitely YB J'AIME - the collection definitely confirmed that pink is the colour of the season! YB J'AIME infused sharp tailoring with flirty, feminine hem lines. 
I also attended the Futuristic Runway presented by Spotlight - beautifully crafted pieces with a strong Alexander McQueen theme throughout. Afterwards my friends and I went to CA de VIN in the CBD (next to GPO) - probably the most amazing food I've ever had! 
I was thrilled to find when I was casually scrolling StyleHunter a picture of my own hair! So exciting :D 
Did anyone go to any shows? Let me know! x

No comments:

Post a Comment